The Active Trader article store
|Before ordering any articles, please put
in your e-mail program's address book and/or "safe" list to help ensure that your order e-mail arrives in your inbox.
Download selected Active Trader
, and Futures & Options Trader
articles to your computer.
All articles are electronic PDF files. Print copies of articles are not available.
Make sure all cookies
are enabled when ordering from our store.
1. Finding articles: You can browse articles by author name, article name, issue (month), subject (magazine section), or search by keyword.
Magazine abbreviations: AT = Active Trader, CT = Currency Trader, FOT = Futures & Options Trader.
means the article is featured in one of our article collections.
2. Paying for articles: You need a valid credit card, mailing address (for credit card validation), and e-mail address. Prices are listed for each article. These prices vary depending on article length and content, and are subject to change. Note: Numbers listed next to an article issue date are reference numbers and do not refer to page counts.
3. Downloading articles: After clicking the "Place Order" button on the Payment Details page, you will be directed to a Confirmation Page. Your order's details will be listed at the bottom of the page. Click on the file-name link that leads to the article's (or collection's) Product Download page. Then, click on the "Download Now" link on the Product Download page to save the PDF file to your computer. You will have three chances to successfully download each file. EACH ARTICLE (OR COLLECTION) HAS A DIFFERENT PRODUCT DOWNLOAD PAGE. Also, you will receive an e-mail containing the same links needed to download your order.
NOTE: If you have trouble downloading from the Confirmation Page or haven't received your article download e-mail within 24 hours of placing your order, please take the following steps:
- Make sure that your computer's web browser and free Adobe Reader program are updated to the latest version. Click here to update Adobe Reader.
- Check your junk/bulk/spam mail folders — the e-mail might have gone into one of these.
- Check your e-mail filters, firewall, or other security settings to make sure e-mails from are not being deleted or blocked from your inbox.
- If you can't find your article download e-mail after following these steps, contact us at with your full name, order details, and contact information.
4. Reading articles: All articles are in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) and appear just as they do in the regular versions of our magazines. They can be viewed on your computer or printed.
5. Asking a question about an article purchase: Please e-mail . Support is available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT, with the exception of some U.S. holidays. Thanks for your patience!
6. Refund Policy: No refunds. If you are unsure about the content of an article, please contact the webmaster at .